Monday, September 19, 2011

Yet Another Great Movie Idea

First thing's first.

AVAST! INDEED, IT BE NATIONAL TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY! MANY CHEERS N ARGH N STUFF!!!

The best time of the day for me to let my mind wander is during lunch. Every day, I grab something to eat at the Den or the cafeteria, and I put myself into a self-imposed social exile for the duration of that meal. It's calming, it's relaxing, and it allows me to come up with some pretty great ideas, like this one.

I've never seen a Step Up movie, but I do have the internet, so I have a basic idea of what they are about. Apparently everyone in Baltimore dances, whether it be in school or in da streetz, and Channing Tatum is sweaty. If I didn't nail it on the head, let me know in the comments.

My problem with these movies that I've never seen is that they are SOOOO last decade. The only dance movie coming out is a remake of Footloose and a sequel to Happy Feet, so I think it's time to take a fresh approach to dance movies. DUBSTEP Up 2 da Streetz 3D.

We once again join Channing Tatum, dancing his little heart out at his dance school. The fact that he's now in his mid-twenties doesn't bother anyone, because he's Channing Tatum and he's been given a second chance. However, a rival dance school, led by dancer LMFAO (the one that dances a bunch, I don't know their names) shows up with a new style of music: dubstep. He issues a challenge to Channing Tatum and his school, and since C-Tat is old enough to be a professor at this point, he accepts. The only problem is: THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO DUBSTEP!!!

This leads C-Tat to find another young misunderstood DJ from da streetz to teach them. They don't understand the DJ at first, but a montage brings them together to the final showdown, where the young DJ and C-Tat dance together and show LMFAO who...DUBSTEPS UP 2 DA STREETZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment